We want to reassure all our salon guests that were fully prepared for our reopening on 4th July. We’re taking your safety and that of our staff very seriously.
We must insist that every guest read through our new client policy before attending the salon.
- Limited Items and Guests – We ask that all guests arrive for appointments at the time of their appointments and no earlier. Please limit any belongings that you bring with you perhaps to your phone, handbag and forms of payment. Please do not bring any extra guests with you and please do not bring children to your appointment at this time unless necessary. Absolutely no pets will be allowed in the salon.
- Hand Sanitizers – We have non touch automatic hand sanitizer stations at the reception in all our salons, we kindly ask all guests to use these upon entering and leaving the salon
- Social Distancing – We are opening longer hours and extra days enabling us to service more guests safely. We are spacing staff and guests working stations out to ensure safe distancing is maintained, our salons have areas where we can provide a private space for the most vulnerable or at risk.
- Masks/Visors – All of our staff will be required to wear face visors. Guests will be given the option to wear a mask to their appointment (which we can provide) and we would encourage this for extra safety, however we will insist guests wear them whilst having their hair washed.
- Disposable Gowns – we will be using disposable gowns which will be single use per customer in addition to the eco friendly single use disposable towels that we currently already use.
- Paper Towels – in order to ensure the highest standards of hygiene, we will be using disposable towels in our wash rooms.
- No Refreshments or Magazines – We will not be offering any refreshments or magazines at this time unless receiving colour services where we would be offering refreshments in paper cups only. We have tablets for guests to browse the internet and they will be adequately sanitised after each use.
- Price Transparency – please be prepared that if the re-growth or amount of work required on your hair is substantially more than normal, an additional surplus charge will be added to your bill in order to cover extra time and products required. Please make sure that you are honest and factual about any products that you may have used on your hair during lockdown – this will help us transform your hair back to beautiful in the most timely manner.
We kindly ask that if you have been ill or around someone who has been ill, please wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment.
We ask for your patience and understanding during this time as we are working quickly and very diligently to be both accommodating and conscientious to your needs. We are incorporating extensive new and improved sanitation practices into every aspect of our operation, including the requirement of all of our Staff to complete a new health and safety course specifically produced for the vivid-19 outbreak.
Thank you so very much for your kindness and support during this difficult time in history. We look forward to seeing you in the salon soon!
Follow us on instagram
Gallery Notice : Images have either not been selected or couldn't be found